Con Amore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Con Amore

A music based, slice of life, romance visual novel.

+4
notop
MrBackpack
Zarich
turbulentDuvet
8 posters

What are you doing?

turbulentDuvet
    turbulentDuvet

What are you doing? Empty What are you doing?

Post  turbulentDuvet Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:21 pm

just a thought. Seeing as we're all over the world and in various stages of education / employment I thought it would be a good idea for each dev to make a post in here detailing bits and pieces just to keep our little group apprised of what's going on. Just so that we (I) Can stop worrying when someone doesn't post for a while, and so we all know when/why project pieces can be expected / delayed etc. I'll go first.

You don't have to put anything you don't want up in here. It's just so you don't find your inbox littered with messages of frustration / concern etc Smile
    turbulentDuvet
    turbulentDuvet

What are you doing? Empty tD is at work, at sea, at the moment!

Post  turbulentDuvet Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Where am I?: Bobbing around the UK on my steely grey bringer of death!

What am I doing with my spare time? Getting yelled at for making a decision based on seven conflicting things being told to me by seven different people \o/ oh the joys of middle management.

Watched Casshern and Darker than Black recently, finally got around to watching Game of Thrones (BOOBIES!)

Not had much time for writing, working on revised Bios for my OCs and done a little work on my KS fanfic (literally a little, maybe 400 words No )

IRL is: Frustrating and full of bullshit, to which I'm developing an abhorent reaction to. On the other hand, I get November off ( bar 3 days) which is. . . awesome! Time to write, read, and get ahead on the courses I begin in October, so. . . yay me for a change Smile

Last edited by turbulentDuvet on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zarich
    Zarich

What are you doing? Empty Re: What are you doing?

Post  Zarich Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Where am I?[:/b] Home

[b]What am I doing on my spare time?:
    Sulking

Listening through my Extensive library of Avant-Garde/Experimental music

lately I've been watching "Sankarea", "Kore wa Zombie desu ka?: of the dead", "Nazo no Kanojo X", Tasogare Otome X Amnesia", "Acchi Kocchi", "Hyouka", "Natsuiro Kiseki", "Haiyore! Nyaruko-san", "Mouetsu Space Pirates"

I just finished "Upotte!!", "Holy Knight OVA", "Katte ni Kaizo", "Black Rock Shooter (TV)"

IRL is: Complete and Utter Shyte
    MrBackpack
    MrBackpack

Post  MrBackpack Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Where am I? In a state somewhere between groggy and dead.

What am I doing in my spare time? Either writing for this project, working on a Pony-fic, finishing up vector trace commissions, or playing Halo Reach (for MLG)

IRL is... Busier than fuck.
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Where am I? Home, mostly in bed.

What am I doing with my spare time? Sleeping. And a lot of it. For some reason, I can't seem to wake up and get out of bed before about 3. Today was interesting as I woke up at about 1 and got out of bed at about 1:30ish. I've recently just recieved a new computer that works on wifi, and have been playing my favorite MMO, so that's probably part ofthe problem. I've not really been motivated to do anything. It's a little depressing, really.

IRL is: completely void of activity. I don't even have a job. I need to do stuff. Productive stuff. Gah, I'm worthless. Razz

EDIT: Wait, shit. Backpack, you're a Major League Gamer? Fuck. I feel honored.
    MrBackpack
    MrBackpack

Post  MrBackpack Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:33 am

notop wrote:
    EDIT: Wait, shit. Backpack, you're a Major League Gamer? Fuck. I feel honored.

I'm not that good
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:45 am

Major League Gaming? That sounds fucking stupid, like sort of a pointless way to gratify basement-dwelling no-lifes, and a way to make them think they are doing something important, when in fact, they aren't.

....no Offense, Backpack
    Waytfm
    Waytfm
    Admin

Post  Waytfm Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:52 am

It's just a way for people to play competitively. Some people do treat it that way, but it's really just a way to play against a more serious crowd.

And, if I recall correctly, the top players could make something like $500,000 a year in sponsorships. Which I consider more than enough justification for playing halo hours a day.
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:08 pm

Ok....sorry, ai still think that is so stupid
    Waytfm
    Waytfm
    Admin

Post  Waytfm Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:12 pm

It's never been something I've been interested in, but I do understand the feeling of playing with a more serious crowd, so I can't really fault them.
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:43 pm

I can't really comprehend on why one perspnnwouldmwant to turn something recreational into something competative. It's like, it's just a game, guys..
    Waytfm
    Waytfm
    Admin

Post  Waytfm Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Different strokes for different folks, I guess
    MrBackpack
    MrBackpack

Post  MrBackpack Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:35 am

Zarich wrote:Major League Gaming? That sounds fucking stupid, like sort of a pointless way to gratify basement-dwelling no-lifes, and a way to make them think they are doing something important, when in fact, they aren't.

....no Offense, Backpack

To be honest, I have been trying to figure out how I was going to reply to you and still keep things as civil as possible.

Long story short: I am quite offended.

The internet and the population contained therein are two complete sets of opposites that it astounds me. I casually mention that I watch and, considering some of my posts on this forum, obsess over a T.V. show designed and meant for 6-10 year old little girls and no one bats an eye. However, the moment that I mention that I play Halo Reach on a 'professional' level, then...

Yeah, its 'just a game,' but by those standards, so is every other professional sport being played today. Professional gaming may not require the physical aspect, but it is no less mentally taxing and stress inducing.

So in order to keep my cool/sanity intact, I am going to be taking a break from the project for a week or so.

If anyone needs me for editing or whatever unrelated to this VN, PM or email me, I will check my inbox.
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:02 pm

I think it's cool, backpack. I like it no matter what that meany Zarich says.

I've been doing nothing but playing Guild Wars for the past week or so, though. I do respect you guys, because I'm not that great at games like that. Though I will say I was one of the best at Halo in my circle of friends once I started playing it. Cool
    We're gonna miss you. Have a nice little break, bro.
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Hey notop, you gonna do gw2?
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Hell yeah. I have the collectors edition preordered. I'm a poor bastard now. Dx
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Holy shit you went collectors? i only went deluxe. Me and about 3-4 other guys that I know are gonna play GW2, you should tag along, lol.
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Alright, lol. Seems good. You guys in different guilds, I assume?
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Actually, Only 2 out of five have played the original guild wars, and other guy, was in my guild, so really it would prolly be five guys in one guild, or something
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:54 am

Ah, lol. Are you planning on starting your own guild, or what?
    Also, how's your HoM?
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:30 am

My HoM is shyte. I have like 3 pets and seven heroes and that is it, along with like master cartographer and stuff. I could never get the ecto for a full set of ancient armor (nightfall was my first gw game) and I always had low Cash. So really Im one third, in a way. I'll most likely make a own guild. Making one early will make more ppl come.

What race you going to do? I'm most likely gonna go Sylvari
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:03 am

The first thing I make will be a remake of my main. I hope thieves are as broken in GW2 as assassins are in GW1. And I'm going to buy several character slots. I have to have one of each class. Lol. I'll have a human thief, a (probably human) necromancer, probably a sylvari elementalist, either a charr or asuran engineer... I dunno. It's weird how it's working out in my head. Lol.

EDIT: Also, my HoM is crap too. 21/50. Mostly miniatures and heros. A couple of titles and achievements.
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about the miniatures. My only good one is the Mini-Livh. I'll prolly remake my main, which was a human Elementalost. I think I might go and make a Sylvari Necromancer, just for some cool Oxymoranic Character.
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:53 am

Sounds like a Nightmare Court member. Razz
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Meh, sort of, tho I'm more thinking about making it a MM, so it brings a different type if life

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:09 am