Con Amore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Con Amore

A music based, slice of life, romance visual novel.

3 posters

We need to stop doing this...

Zarich
    Zarich

We need to stop doing this... - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to stop doing this...

Post  Zarich Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Eh, go ahead, just pass it through me first, lol.

Really I don't care, As long as the basis of stuff for her idea is still insptact.
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:42 pm

I'll do my best. If I change too much, I'll change her name too.

Also, the bus we're driving has wifi! Very Happy
    No outlets, though. My iPod is gonna be so dead.
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:43 pm

You can just msg what you want to change.

Buses usually dont have outlets
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:52 pm

I will. I'll send it to you before I post it here. And even if she becomes something completely different, I'll still give you a sneak peak. Razz

And all the ones I've been on have. Charter buses usually do.
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:15 pm

I don't travel. I get car sick and I hate flying. *shrugs* I barely leave San Francisco. Only other states ive been in are Washington (state), Oregon and Texas
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:23 pm

I know how you feel. I've only been in a couple of states aside from Tennessee.

Also, Samantha is coming along. I only have one, maybe two sections left to redo, and I'll send it to you to check.
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Samantha I'm ok with you just posting, I made that one just to get ideas out for other people, that and I Was mixing together stuff I was doing at that time, being alone in a dark room, listening to a mix of Frank Zappa and Devin Townsend and researching articles on Child Abuse for some personal VN work
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Ah. Alrighty. I'll post her in the old thread, since it's technically the same person.
    And that sounds like fun. That VS just keeps sounding more and more interesting.
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:52 pm

I put a lot of stuff into it and it came from months of research into topics like Child Abuse, Self-Injury (cutting), Delinquency, Heart Attacks, Seizures ect. Hell, I spent a whole day researching iv Stands, just so i can be as realistic as possible.
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:24 pm

I want it when it's done. I wants it bad.
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Lol, Might take a while. I have all the characters finalized (Four girls/Heroines, 1 supporting character, 3 side characters), I'm just writing out the plot and everything.

One of the characters has even a small homage to Hanako
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Zarich wrote:One of the characters has even a small homage to Hanako
    Do. Want. Shocked

In other words...

Shut up and take my Wahahas~!!!
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:46 pm

When we pick up the pace, I might get Waytfm to make me a subforum for my personal project. I even have ideas for a prequel story, also, with three characters already done (Two heroines and the protag)

Last edited by Zarich on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:49 pm

Lol, sounds good. I'll follow that.

Also, Samantha is done. I'll post her momentarily.
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:51 pm

I'm pretty proud of my characters, lol. The first two girls I created when I wasn't even thinking of making characters or a VN, I was just walking and when I looked to a couple spesific places, my imagination created them instantly, so in a way, I was 'seeing' them in everyday life. Hard to explain how my brain works
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:53 pm

It's good, I do the same thing. My mind/brain is stupid.
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:55 pm

I think mine created characters because I'm a lonely old guy who should actually be depressed, lol.

I'm using old guy metaphorically, going to a quote from a friend during acting class cus of my not responding to improv/acting sexual advances and being generally uninterested in it.

"Clay, you are like an Old man in a child's body"
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Steps for Zarich to be happy;
    1. Find an attractive girl who likes anime as much as he does.
    2. Get her to fall in love with him.
    3. Get some.
    4. ???
    5. PROFIT!!!
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:01 am

Steps for Zarich to be happy. (metal version)
    1. Leave highschool
    2. Get a good band up and running
    3. Get a record Deal
    4. Records some records
    5. Tour.
    6....not so Profit BUT SO MUCH FUN.

and if there is an attractive girl who likes anime as much as I do, I wouldn't ever meet her as she would be locked inside her room all day, like I am. lol
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:08 am

High school does wonders. Razz
    And I wish you luck with your female companionship aspirations, if any. Razz
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:11 am

Atm i'm talking to a friend on Facebook and when she goes she can't wait to go partying and have sex I just respond

"Fine, you go have fun partying and watching Charlie Chaplin while getting piledriver'd
    I"ll just do that, without the piledriver and partying"

(direct Quote)
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:20 am

Awww... Sadness. I'm sorry. :/
    If it makes you feel better, I'm apparently oblivious to women liking me. And I've turned socially awkward around cute girls that I may like. I can tell they want to talk, but I don't know what they want to talk about. Haha... I'm bad at this game.
    Hmm... Maybe we should have a thread for this sort of stuff...
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:04 am

Why teh sorryness? I prefer watching Black and white movies to partying. i hate partying, lol. I"m no fun.
    notop
    notop

Post  notop Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:45 am

I enjoy me some black and White movies, but I also like partying. I switch back and forth. Haha.
    Zarich
    Zarich

Post  Zarich Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:16 am

I just go Bsck. Eh, partying, I don't want to bump into a bunch of drunken people while I'm raiding the refridgerator for Maraschino Cherries and Shrimp Cocktail

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:46 pm