Con Amore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Con Amore

A music based, slice of life, romance visual novel.

3 posters

Musician

stratkat
    stratkat

Musician Empty Musician

Post  stratkat Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:32 am

I'm stratkat, I'd prefer to go under that name, I'm 22, my band is daydream anatomy
    http://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com
    Feel free to use any of the music that's free there, whether I'm assigned a musician or not.
    I might find time in a month to create original music if it's needed. I'm currently focusing on a project of my own that should be finished in a few weeks, a month at most.

Here's examples of background music, but these are to be used for other projects:
    http://soundcloud.com/daydreamanatomy/sets/bg-music-1/
    (note the bg music isn't mastered yet.)

My forte is high energy videogame/techno/edm though, but if need be I can try my hand at about anything.

I've taken a 12 week course on writing EDM recently online at berklee school of music, if that helps any.
    turbulentDuvet
    turbulentDuvet

Musician Empty Re: Musician

Post  turbulentDuvet Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:26 pm

I really like 4, 8 and 9 from the sound cloud page, and cloud kickers is really cool, excellent work there. Thanks for showing an interest, I'm sure you'll be hearing from us soon :3
    stratkat
    stratkat

Post  stratkat Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Sounds good, cloudkicker is the album I'm working on, all I'm doing is mastering, but it's a timely/tedious process, it might be done as soon as saturday/sunday, but it'll be 4 weeks tops, it really depends, it's 12 tracks, and I might create some bonus tracks real quick with a friend.

There's 4 other albums on my bandcamp also, including an 8 bit ep if there'd be any use for that.

Since it seems pretty early in the process of what you're making here, I'm sure I'll be finished with my current project by the time you're in need of music. And I like to play it safe and make sure a project looks like it'll materialize before going all in, but this is looking pretty organized. (unless it's a paying gig, then I'll make music regardless, but I don't mind doing things sometimes just for exposure. I've made a lot of music for too many things that were put on hiatus and/or were never finished)

Just get in touch if you're interested in having me on board.

Here's a more formal resume:
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/?kx7aagehiax9558
    CaptainErsatz
    CaptainErsatz

Post  CaptainErsatz Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:03 am

Could you maybe compose a short piano and string piece? Something with one piano, a cello and violin, so we can get a grasp on your more non-electronic composition skills.
    stratkat
    stratkat

Post  stratkat Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:26 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:13 pm